Call for Special Session
The Special Session organizer is the individual who submits the proposal to the conference committee, acts as the leader and coordinator for the session development, and ensures the successful and timely execution of the session. The organizer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proper Submission of the special session Proposal on the approved template and via email.
- Open and prompt communication with the organizing committee members.
- Ensuring that all deadlines and requirements for the session planning and execution, as defined by the organizing team members.
Criteria for Selection
- All the proposals will be reviewed by the conference committee before final selection.
- The person conducting the special session will be entitled as Session chair for his/her session.
- Upon selection of the proposal, session chair must furnish the details of the reviewing committee members that will review the manuscripts.
- For the creation of a special session, there must be minimum 8 papers registered for the session.
Role of Special Session Chair
- Session chair has responsibility to call the manuscripts and getting reviews on them and similarity content.
- Session Chair must ensure the quality of submissions as the TPC chair may intervene and alter the decisions of session chairs in case of a poor quality paper.
- Session Chair has to ensure the registration of the selected manuscripts before the deadline i.e. 30 April 2020.
- All the submissions have to be made in Easy Chair Portal and the Session Chairs must keep a track of the paper ids of the submissions.
Benefits for Special Session Chair
- Session Chair as a token of honor will be given the certificate and memento.
- Session Chair will be given travel and accommodation for the conference venue (Subject to minimum 8 registrations).
Important Dates for Special Sessions Proposal
Proposal submission: April 15, 2020
Notification of proposal acceptance: May 2, 2020
Email session proposal: [email protected]
Paper Submission by Easychair:
Apple Press, CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group)
Open Computer Science (Special Issue) Scopus Indexed by DE GRUYTER
International Journal of Intelligence and Sustainable Computing (Special Issue) by INDERSCIENCE
Open Education Studies (Special Issue Indexed by DE GRUYTER
International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) by Foundation of Computer Science (FCSI)
International Journal of Big Data and Analytics in Healthcare (ISSN: 2379-7371) Special Issue
International Journal of Technical and Scientific Research (ISSN: 2454-2024) Special Issue
Conference Proceeding by SCITEPRESS (Open Access)